The University “Economics Academy” Brcko District of Bosnia and Herzegovina
The university "Economics Academy" Brcko District of Bosnia and Herzegovina is an independent higher educational institution established by the Decision of the Brcko District of Bosnia and Herzegovina Assembly number: 01-02-1040 / 20 from: 14.10.2020, for all three cycles of academic and scientific studies.
The University offers modern curricula, as well as distance learning programs, according to the most modern methods applied in modern industrial centres. Our goal is to enable young people to be competitive on the labour market and to be able to get involved in modern business flows.
The University "Economics Academy" Brcko District of Bosnia and Herzegovina has over 5,000 m² of space, which is divided so that most of the practical classes can be done in the University premises, such as a radio and television studio, a semi-clinic, etc.
The university has the following study programs:
- ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS (Economics; International Business and Diplomacy)
- MANAGEMENT (Management; Management of Small and Medium Enterprises)
- LAW (General Law; Commercial Law, Security)
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (Power Engineering; Electronics)
- CIVIL ENGINEERING (General Civil Engineering)
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (Production Engineering, Motor Vehicles and Engines)
- TRAFFIC ENGINEERING (Road and urban transport)
- PROTECTION (Environmental Protection; Safety and Health at Work; Civil Protection)
- CLASSROOM TEACHING (Classroom Teacher; Pedagogy; Psychology, Pedagogy and Psychology, Humanities)
- INFORMATICS (Teacher of Computer Science and Informatics; Teacher of Mathematics and Informatics; Teacher of Mathematics and Physics)
Organization of the University
The curricula at the University are modulated with the principles of the Bologna Declaration and enable the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS). The study programs are adapted to the needs of the modern business environment, teaching is conducted by over 200 distinguished professors with experience, from the country and abroad in a quality and modern space. The University has a successful cooperation with higher education institutions from Europe, the USA and Russia and a partnership with leading representatives of the business world in Bosnia and Herzegovina, as well as the surrounding countries.
The university "Economics Academy" Brcko District of Bosnia and Herzegovina, permanently monitors modern scientific trends and achievements and transfers knowledge to students through modern curricula. Its activities are primarily oriented towards the education of highly qualified personnel, experts in certain fields, who with their knowledge would contribute to the social and economic development and modernization of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Therefore, the mission of the University is to enable the transfer of modern knowledge, methods and scientific techniques applied in developed university centres around the world, but also to take over the good achievements of state universities education system in the country.
The university strives to educate and train staff who will have an enviable level of knowledge that would enable them to be competitive in the labour market and with which future graduates could engage in modern business flows without additional professional training.
The University has three faculties and a Centre for Research and Development, as follows:
- Faculty of Business and Law;
- Faculty of Technical Sciences;
- Faculty of Education, and
- Centre for Research and Development.